OCCA is an award winning, architectural and interior design studio specialising in hospitality design for international hotel & leisure groups, independent hoteliers & restauranteurs while also working on luxury residential projects and workplace interiors.
Originally established in 2003, we work on new build projects, refurbishments and branding prototypes for some of the world’s largest hotel brands as well as unique and individual properties.
The Company also operates an FF&E Procurement division, specialising in the procurement, logistics and installation of FF&E & OS&M on hospitality, residential and workplace projects.
Curiosity, creativity and continual personal development…
At OCCA we empower our team to be collaborative, creative, curious and continually learning. We encourage a spirit of entrepreneurialism and innovation in the studio and are passionate about creating an environment that provides opportunities for personal growth & development.
As the Procurement Administrator you will report to Karen Moon, our Director of Procurement, and work on an exciting mix of global FF&E procurement projects within the Hospitality, Residential and Workplace industries. You will liaise daily with Suppliers, Clients & Interior Designers to bring our procurement jobs to life on site around the world. Using your high level of coordination and excellent organisational skills you will prioritise work as required and manage regular tasks to ensure the successful delivery of our all our FF&E Procurement projects.
You are an experienced and capable multi-tasker, full of initiative and can determine what’s required to get the job done. You will be an integral part of the Procurement team, researching & sourcing new suppliers of products and services while managing processes & regular tasks to ensure the successful delivery of our FF&E Procurement projects on site.
- you will be the first point of contact for the department on queries relating to orders & deliveries
- assist the FF&E Buyer placing orders and loading them accurately and efficiently onto the system
- order Confirmation Checking – including cancellations, price changes and amendments to Purchase Orders
- resolve order problems and deal with any delivery discrepancies with suppliers
- managing the Delivery Schedule whilst recording and communicating any key date changes.
- liaise with delivery & warehouse partners to ensure order deadlines are met
- ensure all supplier price files and product catalogues are accurate and up to date
- liaising with accounts team to ensure accurate recording of supplier payment schedule
- document control including filing electronically and archiving historical paperwork
- updating & maintaining price lists and supplier information
- other duties and responsibilities that evolve as the department grows
Knowledge & Skills
- 3 years experience
- degree educated or relevant qualification
- highly numerate
- excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- excellent communication skills
- motivated, dedicated, flexible
- highest attention to detail
- process & results driven
- proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel