OCCA is currently recruiting an exceptional Senior Creative Designer | Environmental Graphic Designer whose principal role will be to deliver outstanding creativity and beautiful collateral for our hospitality, branding & marketing projects. You’ll work in our growing Branding Team with global hotel groups and our client base across select service and 5-star hotel properties, luxury vacation clubs and private developers. Not only that – you will also lead the creative for our in-house marketing campaigns.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate with exceptional skills and a proven track record of 5+ years’ experience in conceiving beautiful designs, typography and graphics.
You are full of initiative, passionate about what you do, have excellent client facing, communication, design, and management skills, and know how to hit deadlines.
Main Studio Tasks & Responsibilities
- Leading the creative – consistently coming up with original, innovative concepts and seeing them develop from initial ideas through to concept development and final designs
- Concepting and executing to exceptionally high standards, on large and small creative briefs that might include environmental graphics, wayfinding, advertising campaigns, branding, animations, packaging and digital.
- Working across digital and web design, portfolio, brochure and handbook design, digital banners, branding and packaging – animation capability would be helpful too
- Project managing the entire creative process from concept to delivery
- Working with a multi-disciplinary design & marketing teams to ensure solutions meet or exceed clients’ expectations
- Working on multiple projects/tasks with varying complexities, meeting deadlines and supporting the wider design team
- Mentoring and providing art direction and guidance to the design team and delegating work when required
- Collaborating with the extended project teams including copywriters, marketing, designers, photographers, videographers and front-end developers to help guide projects to completion
- Scoping projects, with timings and external resources where required
- You have a degree level qualification in the graphic design, advertising or another creative industry qualification with 5+ years post grad experience
- You have an excellent portfolio or body of work that showcases your skills, creativity and knowledge
- You are an Adobe Creative Cloud super star and are proficient in MS Office software
- You know how to deliver exceptional creative for exceptional campaigns including ads, brochures, handbooks, documents, reports, brochures, flyers, poster, digital assets… and so much more!
- You also know how to deliver projects/tasks of varying complexity, meet deadlines and deliver under pressure – with the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with all stakeholders.
- You have strong visual & verbal design communication skills, with excellent visualisation ability – the ability to express yourself using creativity is critical to this role.
- You are comfortable in senior level client presentations and able to support the presentation of our creative work when required.
- You have a passion for commercial brand design, an awareness of how cultural and demographic differences influence creative solutions and an ability to analyse customer/consumer research to understand key insights.
- You know how to react quickly, are willing to learn and respond brilliantly to peer & client feedback.
Friday 2nd April 2021