OCCA is an award winning, architectural and interior design studio specialising in hospitality design for international hotel & leisure groups, independent hoteliers and restaurateurs while also working on luxury residential projects and workplace interiors.
Originally established in 2003, we work on new build projects, refurbishments and branding prototypes for some of the world’s largest hotel brands as well as unique and individual properties.
The Company also operates an FF&E Procurement division, specialising in the procurement, logistics and installation of FF&E and OS&M on hospitality, residential and workplace projects.
Curiosity, creativity and continual personal development…
At OCCA we empower our team to be collaborative, creative, curious and continually learning. We encourage a spirit of entrepreneurialism and innovation in the studio and are passionate about creating an environment that provides opportunities for personal growth & development.
We have four key values that we live and work by at OCCA:
- Dare to Disrupt – Make a difference and challenge the status quo every day. This is not disruption for the sake of disruption, this is positive disruption that powers us to continually grow and evolve in our industry.
- We not I – We are Team OCCA. We are collaborating partners. We work together with each other, our clients, our suppliers and our wider design teams – because we know that together we can achieve so much more.
- Do the right thing – Our integrity is integral to our business. It is something that we won’t compromise. Difficult choices often have an easy or a hard answer. We pick the right one.
- Challenge Accepted – We are a dynamic team of positive, proactive problem solvers. No challenge is too big. For us it’s always yes first and how second. Grab the opportunity to exceed expectations.
Main Studio Tasks & Responsibilities
As the Procurement Administrator you will work on a mix of FF&E procurement projects within the Hospitality, Residential and Workplace industries and will liaise daily with Suppliers, Clients and Interior Designers. Using your high level of coordination and excellent organisational skills you will prioritise work as required and manage regular tasks to ensure the successful delivery of FF&E Procurement projects.
You are an experienced and capable multi-tasker and self-starter, who knows how to determine what’s required. You will work with the Procurement team in sourcing suppliers of goods and services while managing processes and regular tasks to ensure the successful delivery of our FF&E Procurement projects on site.
Key Knowledge | Abilities | Skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Motivated, dedicated, flexible
- Highly numerate
- Highest attention to detail full of initiative
- Process driven
- Fluent in MS Office, specifically Excel
Role and Responsibilities
- Being the first point of contact for the department on queries relating to orders and deliveries
- Creating and Issuing RFP’s (Request for Price) for all Project FF&E | OS&E
- Placing Supplier Purchase Orders and loading them accurately and efficiently onto the system
- Order Confirmation Checking – including cancellations, price changes and amendments to Purchase Orders
- Supplier Invoice Reconciliation and Payment Processing
- Resolving order problems and dealing with any delivery discrepancies with suppliers
- Creating and Managing the Project Delivery Schedule whilst recording and communicating any key date changes
- Liaise daily with delivery and warehouse partners to keep accurate records of all goods received and ensure order deadlines are met.
- Ensure all supplier price files and product catalogues are accurate and up to date
- Liaising with accounts team to ensure accurate recording of supplier payment schedule
- Other duties and responsibilities that evolve as the department grows
Friday 10th February